There are SOOOO many reasons you SHOULDN'T buy a Warren County home. Let's give you a list!
- You HATE good schools for your kids! Warren County boasts some of the best schools in southwest Ohio per the state reporting process! You should have seen the junior high science fair projects this year!
- You HATE getting good value & selection for your housing dollar! If you prefer paying top dollar just for the name of your community, then fine, DON'T move here! But if you'd like to get some extra land, some extra room in your home, then you need to be checking out Warren County homes! Condos, patio homes, large homes, small homes, big land or little land, we've got it all here!
- You HATE waterparks! Here in Warren County we've got Kings Island's Boomerang Bay, The Beach Waterpark AND Great Wolf Lodge. So if you want to cool off and play on a hot day, we've got the places for you!
- You HATE golf! Sorry, if having a great golf course or two or three within 10 minutes of your home bothers you, then you MIGHT not want to live here!
- You HATE having easy access to Cincinnati and Dayton! With I-71 and I-75 running north-south on the edges of the county, you've got convenient access to both cities and ALL the amenities that come with them!
- You HATE outdoor recreation! We've got the Little Miami River for canoeing and kayaking, 70+ miles of the Little Miami River Trail for bikers & runners, Caesars Creek State Park with a HUGE lake, Armco Park, the list goes on and on!
- You HATE great community centers! Mason Community Center is just OUTSTANDING! And you don't even have to be a Mason resident to join! And Lebanon has the country's LARGEST YMCA!
- You HATE youth sports programs! Baseball, check. Soccer, check. Basketball, check. Football, check. Gymnastics, check. Swimming, check! Lacrosse? Got that too! Your kids like it, it's here! And we've got quite a few SUPERB indoor sports facilities too! Full size soccer INSIDE if you want!
- You HATE downtowns that are historic! Sorry, then you won't like historic downtown Lebanon or Waynesville either for that matter! And all those antique shops? Our apologies!!
- You HATE trains! The Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad out of Lebanon with all it's theme rides will REALLY rub you the wrong way!
- You HATE having choice for your entertainment and dining! We have no shortage of great eating establishments in Warren County! And entertainment, well there's no shortage of that either! Festivals, concerts, firework shows, there is ALWAYS something going on here to make your weekend choices just that much more difficult!
- You HATE watching sports! Besides great high school teams in the county, a short drive gets you access to the Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Reds, UC, Xavier, Miami of Ohio, Ohio State, UK, Columbus Crew, Columbus Blue Jackets, etc. And Indianapolis in not that far away and Chicago within five hours drive!
So yes, there might be PLENTY of reasons you MIGHT not want to buy a home in Warren County....just not any GOOD ones that we can think of! You'll notice there's NOTHING in here about lack of choice or great communities to pick from! And have you seen the interest rates lately? Wow they're LOW!!
So when you're ready to find that Warren County dream home, just give us a call! We'll be happy to help! And if you're looking to sell your Warren County home, we'd be happy to help with that too! No hassle, no pressure!
Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz