We recently did a blog post for Memorial Day and added some really great salad recipes. Here's one of them!
Get your Greek on with this delicious pasta salad…
- 1 16 oz. box Bow Tie Pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 Cucumbers, scored, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow Bell Pepper, julienne
- 1 small Red Onion, julienne
- 1 10 oz. bag of Baby Spinach
- 1 8 oz. Feta Cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. Pine Nuts, toasted
- 1 16 oz. Greek Vinaigrette
- Cook pasta, according to directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Toast pine nuts on baking sheet, in 350* oven, for approximately 5-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Add cucumber, yellow bell pepper and red onion along with Greek vinaigrette.
- Stir until well blended.
- Fold in spinach, feta cheese and pine nuts.
- Reserve 2 tbl. feta cheese for garnish.
- Chill 15 minutes before serving.
You may only need 10-12 oz. of Greek Vinaigrette. It’s up to you!!
By the way, we're currently working out the details for our recipe contest. I'll keep you posted 'cause you're all invited to participate!