DID YOU MISS SEATTLE RAIN CAMP..NOT TO WORRY HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS
ActiveRain Rain Camp is a great Opportunity to Pick up on the Latest Trends and the Future Trends in Blogging and Online Marketing .
In 2009 I attended Active Rains Seattle Rain Camp and wrote a feature Blog post "5 Reasons Agents Should Blog..and More from Seattle Rain Camp"
While we're waiting to see the highlights of this weeks Seattle Rain Camp I thought I would Post my 2009 Rain Camp Feature to give you a inside look at the things we learned .
Here's my 2009 Rain Camp Feature Post...
5 REASONS AGENTS SHOULD BLOG...AND MORE FROM SEATTLE RAIN CAMP
One of the Many Topics covered at Rain Camp.... the 5 most important reasons for Realtors to Blog .
- To write articles so people will find you via the Internet.
- Postion yourself as a expert in a field of Real Estate or Geo Location by targeting your market..Example: Mesquie Nevada Land, Bank Owned properties, Open Houses, Golf Course Communites.
- Successfully Market Your Listings.
- Generate internet traffic to you and create links back to subjects or people in your blogs.See Toby Barnettas examples of links back in his Blogg Posts
- Blogging for Referral Business.
Some of the Stats ...
- 32% of Home Buyers found their home on the Internet
- 74% of the public is on the Internet
- People are spending 32.7 hours a week online
- 32% of the public are on Social Network, like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Others.
- 1,833,900 are on Facebook just in Washington State..check your City or Town
- 67% of the people respond on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Social Media is Now ahead of Porn online
- YouTube is the 2nd Largest Search Tool
- Hitttail.com will track the words people use to come to your web site or blog
- PrimoPDFConverts to PDF Format..and its Free
- Slide.com Take Photos and Create a Slide Show
- Box.net Share, manage and access all your business content online
- Steprep Build your Online reputation, reward customer loyalty
- ISSUU.com Share and or Author publications and ideas
- Freeconferencecall.com Conference with up to 20 people
- Calendars.net Free online web Calendar, edit your own Calendar
CHECK MY BLOG POST ...IS SOCIAL MEDIA A FADE?