Wakefield reports a 1% decline in new Wakefield Residential Listings. Inventory remains high with a reported 184 residential homes available for purchase – 89 of those active listings offer waterfront and/or water access. The value range for active listings is set between the low of $54,900 to a high of $865,000. The first five months of 2011 report successful sales activity down 13.3% when compared to last year’s same time period – average sales price increased by 16% and days on the market reported a decrease of 47%.
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Residential Real Estate
- Market inventory…down 1%
- Back on the market listings…up 5.8%
- Pending sales…down 9%
- Contingent sales…up 118.7%
- Listings that expired prior to a sale or transfer…down 4.7%
- Properties withdrawn from the market…down 33%
- Properties that SOLD are down by 13.3%
- Days on the market decreased by 47% or 157days
- Average SOLD price increased by 16%
- Lowest sales price recorded was 105 Bragdon Farm Road – $32,000.
- Highest sales price 361 Round Pond Road – $299,000. (Lake Ivanhoe waterfront)
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Complete Real Estate Market (Residential, Condominium, Manufactured, Mobile, Vacant Land, Commercial, Business Opportunities)
- Market inventory…down 15.6%
- Back on the market listings…down 2.3%
- Pending sales…down 26%
- Contingent sales…up 75%
- Listings that expired prior to a sale or transfer…down 1.3%
- Properties withdrawn from the market…down 26%
- Properties that SOLD are down by 9.5%
- Days on the market decreased by 50% or 165 days
- Average SOLD price increased by 14.4%
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st to May 31st, 2010 – January 1st to May 31st, 2011.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, REALTOR, ABR, GRI, ePRO, Associate Broker | Costantino Real Estate, LLC. “Your Lakes Region Professional” | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616, Wolfeboro Appraisal Services
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call 603-539-3200.
Subscribe to CommentsComment