What is a Utah Infrared Home Inspection?
Advanced Thermal Imaging technology allows us to offer a one-of-a-kind approach to the home inspection process. This process combines the traditional visual inspection with advanced thermal imaging scans to produce the most indepth inspection available. Such inspection procedures are only provided by less than 5% of the nations home inspection companies.
We begin with a thorough examination of the home’s walls, ceiling, floors, plumbing and wiring. Differences in temperature show up as thermal variations which provide us with crucial information that could range from energy loss and electrical problems to water damage, roof and pipe leaks, mold growth, pest and vermin infestations, and structural defects. Once completed, a report with visual, thermal, and diagram images is provided in an easy to read/understand report.
The Traditional Home Inspection Includes:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Lighting and switches.
- Water heating system.
- Interior and exterior doors and operations.
- Windows and operations.
- Handrails, guardrails, and stairways.
- Smoke detectors.
- Attics, rafters, trusses, and insulation.
- Food disposals.
- Kitchen countertops and cabinets.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI's and AFCI's.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Exterior wall coverings.
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers.
And much more...
Advanced Thermal Imaging Includes:
All as an added benefit!
- Internal structural problems
- Moisture and Mold concerns
- Termites and other insects
- HVAC Duct leaks
- Plumbing leaks within the walls
- Roof and ceiling leaks
- Heat loss / Energy loss
- Insulation deficiencies
- Rats, mice, and other pests
- Electrical Concerns That Often Prevent Fires
- HVAC compressor defencies
- Foundation moisture intrusions
- + MUCH MORE