If you have the latest technology and entertainment options are important in your new home, make sure to add the following questions to your buyer's checklist. Sellers should take notice and make sure to use the features you have to enhance your marketing efforts...
1. Are there enough jacks in every room for cable TV and high-speed Internet hookups?
2. Are there enough telephone jacks?
3. Is the home prewired for home theater or multi-room audio and video?
4. Does the home have a local area network for linking computers?
5. Does the home already have wiring for DSL or other high-speed Internet connection?
6. Does the home have multi-zoning heating and cooling controls with programmable thermostats?
7. Are there lighting controls, window-covering controls, or other home automation features?
8. Is the home wired with multipurpose in-wall wiring that allows for reconfigurations to update services as technology changes?
--Our goal in maintaining this blog is to provide you with valuable information, tips, and general insight for buyers, sellers and investors in the Dallas Texas real estate market. If you choose to use Exceptional Realty Services, feel free to call us anytime, we'd be honored to help. We can assist you with the process of finding a home, help with getting a loan, information for relocation, listing and selling your home, investment tips and tools, foreclosure assistance, and short sale information.