Team Weichman loves celebrating the 4th of July! Family, fun and fireworks! What more can you ask for? The City of Costa Mesa just released the 4th of July press release and there is some new information in there all residents can benefit from reading!
Costa Mesa, California - New Dates for Sale and Discharge of Fireworks within the City of Costa Mesa.With the Fourth of July just weeks away, the City of Costa Mesa wants to invite residents to have a fun as well as a safe holiday. The City would also like to remind residents of the new dates for the discharge of fireworks. Unlike past celebrations, residents will now be allowed to discharge "Safe and Sane Fireworks," including Fire Marshall approved Sparklers and Spinners, from July 2nd through the 4th. The hours of discharge each day will be between 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm. All other times are prohibited.
As a reminder, residents should only purchase fireworks from permitted vendors and should inspect all fireworks for the "Safe and Sane" seal. Additionally, residents will be allowed to purchase fireworks this year starting June 30th. It is important to remember that you must be at least eighteen years of age to discharge fireworks and it is illegal to throw, toss, project or position fireworks to come in contact with another person's body, private property or real property. Possession, use or sale of even one illegal firework or illegal use of just one "safe and sane " firework is a violation of the City's Municipal Code and violators may cited and fined up to $500.
Residents are encouraged to call the Police Department at (714) 754-5252 if they see or suspect any illegal fireworks activity. For further information on fireworks and fireworks safety tips, please contact Fire Prevention at (714) 327-7400.
Listed below are some of the "safe and sane" fireworks stands that will be selling the city's approved fireworks!
1. AYSO #1- 2620 Newport Blvd.
2. AYSO #2- 289 E. 17th St.
3. AYSO #3- 280 Bristol St.
4. AYSO #4- 2145 Placentia Ave.
5. California School Foundation -2252 Fairview Rd.
6. Costa Mesa American Little League- 2949 Fairview Rd
7. Costa Mesa High School Aquatics -2750 Harbor Blvd.
8. Costa Mesa High School Band/Color Guard -3011-23 Harbor Blvd.
9. Costa Mesa High School Baseball Boosters -1097 Baker St.
10. Costa Mesa High School Boys Basketball Boosters- 740 W. Wilson St.
11. Costa Mesa High School Cheer Boosters- 233 E. 17th St.
12. Costa Mesa High School Football Boosters -610 W. 18th St.
13. Costa Mesa High School Girls Basketball -1085 Baker St.
14. Costa Mesa High School Girls Soccer -2200 Harbor Blvd.
15. Costa Mesa Middle School Color Guard -2180 Harbor Blvd
16. Costa Mesa National Little League -145 E. 19th St.
17. Costa Mesa Pop Warner -296 E. 17th St.
18. Estancia High School A.S.B. -2300 Harbor Blvd.
19. Estancia High School Aquatic Boosters- 2150 Placentia Ave
20. Estancia High School Baseball Boosters -3150 Harbor Blvd
21. Estancia High School Boys Basketball Boosters -719 E 19th St
22. Estancia High School Boys Soccer Boosters - 2946 Bristol St.
23. Estancia High School Cheer Booster Club -1720 Superior Ave
24. Estancia High School Football Boosters -1175 Baker St.
25. Estancia High School Girls Soccer - 1700 Adams Ave.
26. Estancia High School Golf Boosters- 1525 Mesa Verde Dr. East
27. Kaiser Woodland Schools Foundation- 2150 Harbor Blvd.
28. Kiwanis Club of Costa Mesa Foundation -1154 Sunflower Ave
29. Lighthouse Church NYI Youth Program -3029 Harbor Blvd
30. Newport Harbor High School Boys Baseball -253 E. 17th St.
31. Newport Harbor High School Football Boosters -803 - 845 W 19th St
32. Newport Harbor High School Girls Basketball Boosters- 2300 Harbor Blvd. #C
33. Newport Harbor High School Roller Hockey -495 E. 17th St.
34. Vanguard University Womens Basketball -55 Fair Dr.
35. Youth Services Association of Orange County -2180 Newport Blvd.
Ask about our programs:
Low as 10% down! Owner will pre-pay your mortgage insurance! Save at least $100 per month!
Down payment assistance available up to $12,510 or 3% of loan amount in the form of a grant, does not have to be repaid.
Larry Weichman is President and Broker of Costa Mesa-based real estate powerhouse Weichman Realtors,"the most trusted name in Costa Mesa Real Estate". Larry and his highly-trained team of professionals have proudly served Costa Mesa since 1976. For questions about an upcoming sale or purchase, call him directly at 714-241-4532 or email your questions to Larry@TeamWeichman.com. Be sure to visit Larry Weichman in Costa Mesa CAfor the latest news and information on the Costa Mesa real estate market. Lic #00573423
1525 Mesa Verde Drive East
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-5221