Great post by Katerina Gasset (Coach Katerina) of SeoForAgents.com on RealtySoft.com. Check it out today!
Choosing the right real estate website- there is no one size fits all for your website solution ...
Choosing the right real estate website- there is no one size fits all for your website solutions.There are some webmasters that say that WordPress is the only way to go while others will tell you that only custom websites will work and still others will say to simply go with a templated real estate website.Choosing the right real estate website for you:Here is the first post in the series- Which Website Is Right For You?Here is the second post in the series- Before You Buy A Real Estate WebsiteThe website platform you choose depends on:
- Who your audience is
- How well that audience can use websites
- Whether you will optimize for organic traffic or not
- If you have a lot of listings or not
- If you work with clients from other countries or not
- How well you know how to use the website solutions
- How much you have in your budget for a website solutionWe have been testing all styles and types of websites and blogging platforms.The data is showing that many of the different options agents are using are working if they put in the time to add content and get links.One of the products that is ranking very high on Google almost straight out of the gate is RealtySoft real estate websites with their IDX Pro.Clients that we have that are using RealtySoft for their websites are ranking on page one of Google within hours of optimizing their sites just a little bit. The built in SEO factors are very robust in RealtySoft. Each month they add more areas that you can customize.The positives about Realtysoft are:
- they are fast and easy,
- drag and drop set up,
- SEO built in,
- full control of titles and tags,
- you have full control of your content,
- no need to learn wordpress,
- IDX is built in,
- very reasonable priced,
- great response time for tech tickets.
The draw back to Realtysoft is that not all MLS's are on their list. If your MLS is not on their list than there is a waiting list to apply to your MLS. There are some MLS's where the cost is so high for IDX that Realtysoft is not going to apply for their feed. There is about a 4 month waiting list for MLS approvals for the IDX.If you are looking into different websites solutions contact me and we can go over your options. I know great website and wordpress site designers who can set you up with your own brand online.Disclosure: I am a reseller of RealtySoft. Contact me to discuss if RealtySoft is the right solution for you or one of the right solutions.It is your decision at the end of the day. Remember, it is about what your end goal is online.You must have a plan and then execute that plan.
Nestor Gasset and Katerina Gasset- Realtors®, CIPS, ABR, SFR, GRI, REOSInternational Properties & Investments, IncCall us today at 561-753-0135 to get your house sold.