Carlsbad Real Estate Market Snapshot (June-2011)
Pacific Ridge Middle School students in Carlsbad start taking educational enrichment trips this year like China and South Africa. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Carlsbad single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Carlsbad Single Family Homes
- June, 2011: Carlsbad Homes for Sale: 722 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- June, 2011: Carlsbad Months of Inventory: 8.9
- May, 2011: Carlsbad Median Home Price $625,000; 10% lower than May, 2010
- May, 2011: Carlsbad Homes Sold: 91; 3% higher than May, 2010
Carlsbad Condos and Townhomes
- June, 2011: Carlsbad Condos for Sale: 353 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- June, 2011: Carlsbad Months of Inventory (Condos): 9.1
- May, 2011: Carlsbad Median Condo Price: $344,000; 7% lower than May, 2010
- May, 2011: Carlsbad Condos Sold:48; 7% lower than May, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!