June was the first month of the summer selling season and it was busier than ever. Inventory continues to dwindle and sales remain brisk. Below is just a short sampling of the 39 deals our office closed for sellers and buyers last month in Central Florida.
Grand Myrtle Millrace
1. Grand Street, Orlando, FL 32805. Inexpensive duplex rental property near downtown Orlando. 2 beds/1 baths each side with tenants in each unit. Needed some fix up but sold for super cheap at just $49,900.
2. Lucerne Circle, Winter Springs, FL 32708. 3 bed/2 bath concrete block fixer upper home with lake frontage. We wholesaled this to an investor and they are now in the process of fixing it up. A great buy for just $49,900.
3. Myrtle Avenue, Sanford, FL 32771. 3 bed/2.5 bath home in historic district in downtown Sanford. This was a short sale that we helped negotiate to get the deal done. Sold for $75,000 last week.
4. Millrace Court, Orlando, FL 32822. 3 bed/2 bath home in Southeast Orlando. This was an investor flip deal. Our investors bought this home on the courthouse steps, fixed it up beautifully, and sold it through our firm. A great buy for this new homeowner at just $80,000.
5. Timber Village Road, Groveland, FL 34736. 3 bed/2 bath/2-car garage home in southern Lake County. This home sold for $206,000 at the top of the market in 2006. It sold as an REO bank foreclosure for a mere $83,600. Talk about an awesome deal.
We are finding more and more great deals for buyers every single month and helping sellers get their homes sold quickly at the best price we can get in this market. If we can help you find a great deal, please contact us. In addition to the MLS listed properties, we have access to many properties that are available as wholesale deals that can be bought for almost a song.