When sporadic & meandering synapses wonder alive, I call it The Dump. When I start thinking about things that stretch anywhere from ways to help the world's fiscal situation, to waxing ESPN on who would be the true Dream Team if I were to name my own starting line-up for the best five players I could put on a Basketball Court, to how a unethical soul could make money off a potential OJ/Casey Anthony Sex Tape, I call it The Dump.
That's only because "Diary of a Madman" was already taken.
I give you, The Dump:
- If you haven't backed-up everything you have written here, you may want to do that. Call it the "just in case" scenario. It has been written about before and it will be written about again. Only it is not Glenn Beck telling you to stock up on Chef Boyardee and Futures in Gold, it is making sure if Active Rain ever goes out of business or sells to someone who may want to own your content exclusively, you are covered. Personally, I'm not worried about the 595 posts I've written. They can keep them. I've got 600 more in the back of my mind that are just as lousy ... and Google Worthy.
- While I know it is realistically hard to change the way things have been, can we at least pragmatically look at the Tax Code & Legalizing Pot (the legal costs of executing these folks alone are abundant) as ways to help the fiscal situation we have become? I don't smoke pot and don't pay taxes ... I'm just saying. Wait, someone is at the door ... Shit!
- My All-Time Basketball Dream Team encompass these gentlemen:
- Magic Johnson at Point Guard. Big Surprise, eh?
- Michael Jordon at Shooting Guard. I'll take Steve Nash or Maravich (and put Magic at the Shooting Guard) if someone gulps him up first, but I can't deny the fact that Jordan brought inherent talent and clutch greatness to a whole new level. He probably is the best ...
- Larry Bird at Small Forward. But he is a white guy? Well, that's reverse racism and any guy whose vertical leap is eight inches and can still dunk over Isaiah Thomas is good in my book. And it is Larry "Freaking" Bird!
- Tim Duncan comes in at Power Forward. This is a team, not a zoo. I could have opted for Wilt, Lebron, Kobe, McHale, Kareem, Walt, Shaq, etc ... but we'll have plenty of time to beat the snot out of the Globetrotters at a later date.
- Bill Russell - It's one thing to block a shot. It's quite another to block it/pass it to a teammate and start a fast-break. Wilt was the most dominant player of all-time. The only reason he died early is he had to face Bill Russell on a regular basis. It's one thing to be the man, quite another to stay the man.
- I don't feel bad for Casey Anthony, as I'm certain she will be the ridicule of the world as long as she is walking the planet. If she didn't do it (and I don't know and really don't care), she may have a book in her future or a proposed sex tape with OJ Simpson cause that is the kind of culture we are living in. That's green, Period. I actually feel bad for not only her poor daughter, but for us, who followed this particular story like it was unique or something. It wasn't unique; it just got press. And to TMZ & FOX NEWS who gave it more press than it should have gotten; and to my Cable Bill of which I should have forgotten ... I feel bad that I just wrote about it. Travesty is not always News. And comedy is typically time plus travel.
- I love My Mother very much. And I wish my family were closer. I love My Mother so very much and wish my family were closer. After all, she didn't kill me. And the Family didn't care to hide the evidence.