A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, music,and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures.
In an effort to come clean, I've decided to share my list with you.
1. All things Barbra Streisand. I mean everything from Funny Girl to her One Voice Concert at " Camp Barbra" LOL
2. Fried Twinkies.
3.80's Music- It was super cheesy and I LOVE IT!! Wham, Madonna, The Pretenders, Simple Minds, and dont forget to "Wake me up, before you GoGo!"
4. The Hunger- The Egyptian vampire lady Miriam subsists upon the blood of her lovers. In return the guys or girls don't age. Stars David Bowie, Catherine Deneuve and Susan Surandon.
5. Dlisted.com ( Pop coulture and Gossip with a sharp wit)
7. Finding a great deal at Ross and NOT having to wait in a long check out line.
8. Roller Derby- I have a friend (Cannibal Kitty) who means business on the rink!
9. Lady Gaga
10. Watching Soap Operas and TV with a bag of Popcorn and a Dr. Pepper.- Specifically ,All My Children, TrueBlood, Man vs. Wild and Damages.
Come on admit it. We ALL have our Gulity Pleasures. What are some of yours?