YES, it can be done! You can stop foreclosure in Broward and Palm Beach counties, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If you are a homeowner who is is struggling to pay your mortgage because of a long term job loss, divorce, decreased income or any other type of hardship then you can stop foreclosure. There are a number of ways for homeowners in Broward county and palm beach counties, Fort Lauderdale, Florida to stop foreclosure, some are as follows:
* Get current on your mortgage.
* Apply to your lender for a temporary repayment plan (a forbearance).
* Refinance your loan ( a reduction in monthly payments)
* Get a loan modification
* Sell your property and use the equity to pay off the loan.
* Do a short sale- A short sale is when your mortgage bank/servicer's investor has agreed to take less than what is owed on your home. (you work with your bank to accept less than what is owed on the home loan). A short sale is an alternative to selling your home when you owe more than it's worth. The banks have become more lenient in allowing people to short sale their homes because the alternative, which is foreclosure, can be more costly. If a short sale is accepted by your bank and is a successful short sale then the you (homeowner) has a lot more to gain as opposed to having a foreclosure in Broward County and Palm Beach county, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
HOW TO CHOOSE A REALTOR TO HANDLE YOUR SHORT SALE.
What's important is that you choose a Realtor who understands the short sale process. I am one of those realtors who have the necessary experience & knowledge to help you navigate the maze of your short sale. Please call and allow me to assist you if you are facing foreclosure or wants general info on how to stop foreclosure in Broward county, palm Beach County, Fort Lauderdale. Florida
MY SERVICE FOR HELPING STRUGGLING HOMEOWNERS STOP FORECLOSURE IN BROWARD AND PALM BEACH COUNTIES, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA IS FREE TO THE HOMEOWNER. PLEASE DO NOT WORK WITH ANYONE CLAIMING TO HELP YOU WITH A SHORT SALE AND IS CHARGING YOU AN UPFRONT FEE OR ANY TYPE OF FEES FOR THEIR SERVICE.
For more information on how to stop foreclosure and information on short sales in Broward, Palm Beach counties, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, please contact me at 954-632-3312, send me an email at email@example.com or visit my website for more details at www.kmccoyflrealtor.com