In one information packed hour, you will learn
- If you should buy a home or rent (buying a home is not appropriate for everyone's lifestyle).
- If you qualify to buy a home, what price you qualify for
- How much money, if any, you will need for down payment and/or closing costs
- If you do not qualify now, you will learn what you can do to be able to qualify in the future.
You will also learn
- What to look for when looking to buy a home, issues to look for and issues to avoid
- When to start looking and the best way to look
- How to get the best deal and how to handle negotiations
- How to protect your own interests in the process
Then you will have the opportunity to look at homes for sale that meet your criteria, online.
The free seminar wll be held Saturday, October 20th, from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the Prudential Building at 2414 Dallas Highway, at Barrett Parkway.
You will come away with a free credit report and explanation of it, and a wealth of informatiion. There is no obligation, but we have limited seating so please RSVP by calling our toll-free recording 1-888-568-2524 ext # 304 and leaving your name and number of attendees.
For further information you may contact Jim Saltarella at 770-653-0756 or email email@example.com.