Buy A NEW Home - NOT A Foreclosure, Fixer, or Short Sale!
What?? Buy A NEW Home - NOT A Foreclosure, Fixer, or Short Sale? Yep...
When looking to buy a home you should use THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT IN MEDFORD, OREGON to help you through the process.
Everyone today is talking about buying foreclosures and short sales, investing in distressed properties, and so on and so forth but what if you are not 'that guy'? You know... That guy who fixes everything, or that guy who has tons of time on his hands and always finishes projects...?
Here is a little information. New homes have advantages that these distressed properties do not:
1) New homes come with warranties.
2) They are never lived in and have not been destroyed like some distressed properties.
3) You do not need to go into the home immediately spending more money.
4) There are no projects needed to start on and you can relax
5) Probably, since you are buying a newly constructed home, there are more homes being built and sold around you increasing/securing your property value, instead of other foreclosures dragging the value down.
Now is the time to buy more than ever before regardless of the way you go.
Once you are pre-qualified, Call THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT IN MEDFORD, OR:
And... "Let's go shopping!"
Remember, the first step in buying a home is to get pre-qualified on a home loan. Sellers do not like to deal with buyers who might not qualify. There are plenty of different options out there (even other 100% financing options) I recommend you call:
As always, your comments are welcome! You can always follow our blog here, share us or visit us on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Youtube, etc.
OTHER RELATED BLOGS:
How Do I Use My VA Home Loan?
What is a "Preapproval Letter"?
Should I Buy A Home Right Now?
Is it cheaper to rent, or buy?
What is the difference between a Forecosure, REO, and Short Sale?