Sarasota Short Sale Agent - Venice Stop Foreclosure - Bradenton Short Sale Help – FREE information on Foreclosure Defense, Mortgage Modification, Tax Consequences, Deed-in-lieu-of-foreclosure, Short Sales, Deficiency Judgments, Bankruptcy Referrals & more. John Michailidis, SaraMana Properties – Phone: (941) 822-5221
Local Real Estate Market Favorable For Lakewood Ranch & Bradenton FL Homeowners Needing To Short Sale
There are two ways to look at any market -- Macro (global/national) and Micro (regional/local).
It cannot be denied that the global/national economy has been effectively castrated for the next decade (or more) by the fraudulent activities of the banking industry and their political protectors in Washington D.C. and elsewhere. In the absence of an outright crash, the best that can be expected for this generation is stagnant growth and an economy that stumbles along at a flat-line pace for many years to come.
However, such is not necessarily a bad thing for "local" homeowners needing to Short Sale their properties now!
Keeping things in perspective, one must realize that the Florida Gulf Coast continues to be a destination for real estate investors and retirees from around the nation and around the globe. With real estate prices down as much as 50% from boom-time highs, many are looking for their own little piece of "paradise"!
So, the overall outlook is this:
- Globally and nationally, the situation is dire -- don't expect "real" housing price appreciation, or job growth for a decade, or more, if ever.
- Regionally and locally (absent a total economic melt-down) the situation looks favorable -- our location will continue to be a driver of real estate sales (albeit at much lower price points than a few years ago) as people who do still have the means to purchase flee ever more depressed regions of the country/globe.
Bottom line -- if you need to Short Sale, do it now, while demand is strong and prices are stable.
For Sarasota & Manatee County Florida homeowners behind on your mortgage, there is a highly effective group of state licensed brokers and attorneys ready to serve YOUR needs . . .
The SaraMana preForeclosure & Short Sale Assistance Team helps Short Sale Buyers, and Property Owners in Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice and throughout Manatee & Sarasota Counties Florida to STOP Foreclosure, potentially Avoid Deficiency Judgments, Successfully Short Sale their homes, and move on with their lives.
- Professional Short Sale Management.
- No-Fee! Foreclosure Defense Attorney referral and initial consultation.
- No Fee! Ch 7 & Ch 13 Bankruptcy Attorney referral & initial consultation.
For more information, Call 941-822-5221, or use this ONLINE FORM.