We all hit that writers block on what we can write blog posts about. Shoot, I’m in a writer’s slump right now. So I was thinking where can I get inspirations for blog topics. Well, here are 10 easy ideas I thought of that can lead to writing out of your “blog writing block”:
1. Dinner- You just ate a great meal at a great restaurant, write about. And after you do, email the restaurant and send them a link to. It can’t hurt and you may make a friend!!
2. Question- Many times, I get asked a really good question. And it dawns on me, maybe I should write a blog about it or a blog answering that question. Since other people may have the same question.
3. HOA News- Chances are you live in a HOA. So when important or helpful HOA news comes up, blog about it
4. Re-Name- Re-Name an Old Blog, maybe add different key words to the title
5. Update- Go back and look at your old blogs. Take an old blog and update it, improve it or add more info.
6. Local High School Schedules- When the Local High School sports schedule is announced, post that info. It shows you are local
7. Helpful- If I learn something “super” helpful about mortgages or social media I want to pass it along. So I write about it.
8. Testimonials- Instead of just putting your Testimonials on your website, write a blog about the individual testimonial.
9. Read a Good Article- Blog about. Mention the main points,link to the article and give your opinion.
10. Talk about Your Hobbies- It is an easy topic since you love your hobby. But, it is also an easy topic for folks to relate to you on. I love Running and So Do you. I actually hate to run, but you get my point.
Bonus #11: A Thought- Not very often, but sometimes I get a thought. Blog about it. Anything can be a blog topic, local gas prices, bad drivers, a past deal that you have learned a lesson from, humor and the list goes on and on………….