NANUET NY Short Sale Realtor - Anthony Stokes Pereira, BHG Rand Realty
The real estate market has changed, lenders have tightened their belts and now it's much harder for people to get a loan to buy a home or to re-finance. Not to mention the fact that more and more people who bought in the last 5 years and who may have over extended themselves are now getting into financial hardship and need help.
Do you owe more on your home than it's worth and are in a position where you must get it sold? If so, I have the solution for you, I am offering a FREE confidential, no obligation consultation please contact me today for your short sale real estate help. I will walk you through the entire short sale process, helping you avoid foreclosure!
You do NOT have to be in default on your mortgage or even behind in payments to qualify for a short sale in most cases.
What is a short sale? A short sale occurs when a lender accepts less than the balance on a mortgage as part of the sale of a home whose value has dropped below what's owed and whose owner doesn't have the money to make up the difference. The benefit to lenders is that short sales often mean smaller losses than carrying out a foreclosure. Doing a Short Sale is increasingly common these days, as the values have dropped on many homes whose buyers had little or no equity in the first place.
How Does a Short Sale Work??
- Contact Anthony Stokes Pereira, Better Homes and gardens Rand Realty for a FREE consultation. Anthony Stokes Pereira will perform an evaluation to determine if conditions exist for a short sale or a loan modification. (845) 770-2188
- Anthony Stokes Pereira will prepare a short sale package containing the required documents to be delivered to the lender.
- Anthony Stokes Pereira, Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty will aggressively market the property to generate the best possible purchase offers.
- Anthony Stokes Pereira together with your attorney will negotiates the terms of the short sale with your lender.
- When your lender approves the terms and conditions of the short sale, we will moves forward together with your attorney with the closing of the sale between you the owner and new buyer.
- A short sale costs you nothing! Your lender pays all of the fees in a short sale.
Things to know about short sales:
- Short Sale procedure can and does vary from lender to lender.
- Seller will not receive any excess funds.
- Seller will not receive a refund of any escrow accounts.
- There can be no substitution or assignment by buyer.
- Even though a short sale is pending, the lender can still foreclose on the property.
- Buyers must be patient because the short sale process can take several months.
If you are in a financial hardship, as your Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty Sales Professional "REALTOR"I will work with your lender to negotiate a low payoff amount. The cost to the lender to go through foreclosure proceedings is very costly. The Short Sale process is to your advantage as well as the lender, so your lender would be more than happy should you choose that route.
For a free, confidential, no obligation consultation please contact me today, whether it's to get started to complete a successful short sale., or just to ask a question - no pressure, no hassle, no obligation - just a friendly conversation. I will provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you