Homes in Brevard County are selling at such fantastic low prices right now! Our weather and boating/fishing lifestyle are and always will be a strong magnet for people looking for a tropical lifestyle.
If you are selling a home here please consider this. Realtors always say there are no bad homes only bad prices. This means even a home in very poor condition will sell, if it is priced correctly. Here are the 5 biggest mistakes when pricing your home for sale.
1. Not choosing the right price when a property is first listed. In other words,thinking, “We can always come down.”
2. Putting the property on the market at an unrealistic price. A Property must be priced on a comparative basis to other similar properties on the market.
3. Not relating marketing time to price. Generally, the quicker you want to sell, the less you should be willing to take.
4. Calculating brokerage fees on top of the sales price. A home is worth what it’s worth, with or without a commission.
5. Thinking that buyers aren’t comparing your home, on a dollar-to-dollar basis, with every other home on the market.
If you are interested in selling your Brevard home I'd love to help your family!
Leigh and Tony Giannotti are the owners of Exit Island & Beach Realty in Merritt Island. They have lived in the Catalina Isles Subdivision of Merritt Island since 1999. They specialize in helping sellers sell and buyers buy. They cover the entire Brevard County area.