Thanks Jeremy for providing this list of 10 easy upgrades to add style and value to your home. They are great ideas and a great post. Thanks for letting me reblog.
Sometimes, it's the little things that make the biggest difference in the value and appeal of your home. Whether you're trying to sell your home of just spruce up the place, here are 10 easy ways to get started.
- Update hardware on cabinets and drawers
- Replace towels and rugs in the bathroom(s)
- Add overhead lighting or wall sconces to brighten rooms
- Declutter small spaces and closets with DIY storage kits
- Wash or power wash the exterior of your home (especially windows)
- Add area rugs to throw in a hint of color
- Hang a mirror in small rooms to give the illusion of more space
- A fresh coat of paint on walls and trim brighten any room
- Try a fresh new color on your front door for character
- Mow and mulch your lawn even in the cooler months
Make a plan. Set a budget. Get started!
This blog was brought to you by Jeremy K. Frost ~ REALTOR
"For ALL your real estate needs"
Jeremy@FrostFinds.com 512-636-2746 (text friendly)
For this blog and many more click here: 10 Easy Upgrades to Add Style & Value to Your Home