Home for Sale at 614 Literary Road in the Tremont neighborhood in Cleveland Ohio
Here are a few of the highlights of this home:
- Views...Views...Views of the downtown Cleveland Ohio skyline. North facing upper-level deck. Imagine seeing Cleveland's 4th of July fireworks from your own deck! Or even the fireworks from the Cleveland Indian's baseball team at Progressive Field. Or watching the Navy's Blue Angel's fly by at the annual air show.
- Location...Location...Location: In the heart of Tremont. If you aren't familiar with this unique Cleveland neighborhood, it's one of the most amazing, eclectic and vibrant neighborhoods in all of Greater Cleveland. Arts, galleries, food and more. Mere minutes to downtown Cleveland, 10 minutes to the airport, 15 minutes to University Circle, the location is second to none.
- Asking price: $350,000.
- Single-family, detached, townhome style home with four finished levels.
- Detached two car garage.
- Three bedrooms, three full baths and one half-bath in total.
- English garden-style lower-level apartment with separate entry (allowing it to be rented as an income producing suite), living area, full kitchen, full bath and bedroom. Also direct access to the rest of the home if desired to utilize the space as one contiguous home (best of both worlds).
- Extensively upgraded when built.
- Oak, sand-in-place, hardwood flooring in the living room and dining room, both with walnut inlays.
- 9 foot ceilings on the main level.
- 2nd floor laundry means no more lugging laundry up and down the stairs!
- 3 gas fireplaces.
- Extensive crown molding.
- Cooks' kitchen with cherry cabinetry, mostly Jenn-air appliances, gleaming slate floors, granite counter tops, slate tile back splash.
- Master bath with loads of maple cabinetry, Corian tops and an over-sized steam shower.
- Fully fenced backyard with small brick patio and even some grass.
Original Listing Source Post: 614 Literary Road, Tremont Neighborhood, Cleveland, OH 44113 to see more photos.
Search for Cleveland Ohio Homes For Sale