Williamson County Real Estate and Subdivision Real Estate Total Market Overview
is experiencing some extremely hot days of summer and the real estate market is certainly keeping up with the record setting heat. thankfully we finally got some much needed rain at the end of this week. July 2011 has rolled into August and we have compiled the Grumbles Team Total Market Overview of Williamson County Real Estate. A few highlights are:
Williamson County TMO by Zip Code
Historical Williamson County Pending Ratio Chart
Historical Williamson County Absorption Rate and Inventory Chart
- The Absorption Rate is at it's highest since January. We are at 266 homes per month.
- The Median Closed Price is $335,500.
- Pending Ratio is still high at 10%
- Median Active Home is $407,500.
- Lowest Inventory right now is in 37135 zip code
- 37135 zip code sellers reduced their homes by 7% to get offers and another 1.9% on average to get them SOLD. Averages for all of Williamson County were 2.75% and 4.2% respectively.
- Primm Springs has the highest inventory at 48 months.
Some hot subdivisions are:
with under a month of active inventory
with 2.8 months of inventory
with 4 months of Inventory.
(smaller neighborhoods not ranked as their was not enough of a sample to get data)
Franklin | Brentwood | Spring Hill | Mike Grumbles & The Grumbles Team specializing in Golf Community Homes for Sale
The Grumbles Team is our family serving your family with your real estate needs in Franklin, Tennessee 615-587-5843.
Your Williamson County REALTOR
EXIT Realty of the South | 1227 Lakeview Dr. Suite 1 | Franklin | TN | 37067 | 615.550.5555
Williamson County Real Estate Agent
Each EXIT Office Independently Owned and Operated