Well if you are like me and know that you should be blogging a couple of times a week, was your first question like mine? What do I blog about? As a Realtor I know there are probably a zillion real estate tips to talk about but will anyone be interested?
Ok, so I am going to share some topics that people may actually be interested in. Please feel free to share yours too. I'm thinking my next 7 blogs will be what I have listed here. I bet your wondering why I picked 7 and not 5 or 10. Well, I just happen to like the number 7 and I couldn't think of 3 more.
Here are my first 7:
- Google it - ask anyone under 26 a question and their answer will be "Did you google it"?
- Broker Tours - do they still bring out Brokers and Agents?
- Open Houses - how many times have you sat an open house and no one showed up
- Previewing properties for buyers - with the number of properties buyers want to see, do you still preview?
- Have short sales become a major piece of your business?
- How do you communicate to your sphere of influence about short sales?
- Do you list foreclosures? How were you able to get an "in" with a lender?
Thanks for reading this and I look forward to more interesting topics that you blog about.