Tax-Free Weekend is This Weekend in Massachusetts!
This upcoming weekend, Aug. 13 and 14 of 2011, will be a tax-free weekend in Massachusetts. Purchases made in the state during this weekend under the amount of $2,500 will not be taxed, and this could mean great savings for you!.
Rules and regulations apply, and some of the highlights are listed below:
· Tangible items, less than $2,500, for personal use are eligible
· Purchases by corporations for business are not eligible
· Alcoholic beverages fall under the tax-free exemption
· Sales of cars, boats, meals, gas, and tobacco are not eligible
· Internet sales will not be subject to any additional tax.
For complete rules and regulations click on the Molisse Realty Group Moving Truck below: