How special are construction loans? In a report from Countrywide Home Loans, only 1 in 10 loan officers do more than 1 construction loan per year. So less than 10% do more than one loan per year, this makes finding a loan office that is experienced with construction loans very difficult. Like all advisor's associated with real estate, loan officers should be interviewed by potential clients. Here are a few questions that individuals seeking a construction loan should ask their future loan officer candidate:
1. How many CONSTRUCTION loans do you close PER MONTH? - Experience is everything.
2. How many sources do you have for construction loans? - More sources = more options.
3. Can you provide testimonials and references? - Word of mouth from someone else.
4. Go on-line and do a little digging. - The Internet is a great tool for information.
5. Be-careful about on-line application for construction loans. - Most site are lead site not actual mortgage companies that specialize in construction loans. Your information is collected and SOLD.Let us build your dream home.
|Address:||912 North Beaver Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
A special thanks to our construction lending partners:
COMMUNITY FIRST FINANCIAL, LLC
7575 E Redfield Rd Suite 235
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-305-8900 - office
480-393-8801 - fax