Provided as a reminder and resource to assist new tenants in completing the transfer of all utilities to their own personal accounts prior to occupancy/lease starting date. You must pay for Waste management services
- Florida Power & Light Co. requires a deposit that varies according to a customer's credit rating. An initial service charge is included on the first bill. A certificate of occupancy following an electrical inspection is required for first service for a new home. To receive FPL service, call 723-7795 any time or go to www.fpl.com
- Florida City Gas supplies natural gas to most of Brevard. The company requires a meter deposit that varies according to the amount of monthly gas usage. The meter deposit is refunded with interest after 12 months to customers with good payment records. A $50 startup fee is required. To begin gas service, call 800-993-7546. For new homes, call 632-1734. For further details, visit www.floridacitygas.com.
- Contact Bell South at 888-757-6500 at any hour to set up residential service. A deposit amount is determined by the customer's credit report. Customers must give their address, Social Security and driver license numbers.
- WATER. TRASH. SEWERS
- Charges for sewer, water and deposit rates vary throughout the county. When service is disconnected, deposits are refunded. Charges for sewer, water and deposit rates vary throughout the county. When service is disconnected, deposits are refunded. Waste Management serves Palm Bay: 723-4455
- Melbourne supplies water to its residents and those of Indian Harbour Beach, Satellite Beach, Indialantic, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village and parts of West Melbourne.
- The city requires a $43 water deposit and a $77 sewer deposit for mainland residents and customer on city water.
- A $103 water and sewer deposit are required for beachside residents on county sewer.
- Go to Melbourne City Hall, 900 E. Strawbridge Ave.
- Call 727-2900 or 953-6390. Or visit melbourneflorida.org
- West Melbourne, a $100 deposit is required to establish service and a non-refundable $10 service fee is added to the first bill. Billing for trash collection is included in the water-sewer bill. Deposit is refunded when service is disconnected. Call 727-7700 or visit www.westmelbourne.org. Go to West Melbourne City Hall, 555 Washington Ave.
- Cocoa provides service from Port St. John south to the Pineda Causeway in north Melbourne, and includes residents of Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach. Charges vary. All customers pay a $20 administration fee that shows up on the first bill.
- Cocoa residents may pay deposits of $50 for sewer plus $40 for water.
- Customers on septic tanks pay only the $40 water deposit.
- Go to Cocoa City Hall, 603 Brevard Ave., between 8 am and 5 pm weekdays.
- Call 639-7500 or visit www.cocoafla.org
- Palm Bay, a $40 water deposit and/or a $50 sewer deposit is required to establish service and a non-refundable $15.33 service fee is required. Billing for trash collection is NOT included in the water/-sewer bill. (Waste Management serves Palm Bay: 723-4455). Deposit is refunded when service is disconnected. Call 952-3420 or visit www.palmbayflorida.org. Go to Palm Bay City Hall, 120 Malabar Road, Palm Bay 32907 before 3:30 PM.
- The Waste Management invoice will arrive in an envelope addressed to the owner at your new address – please pay this bill as it is your responsibility to do so.
Information herein is provided to assist tenant(s) with utility transfer and is neither guaranteed nor represented to be updated and/or completely accurate.
Aamerican Property Management
144 Ocean Terrace
Indiatlantic Fl, 32903