Introducing one of the finest 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes on the Southwest side of Cedar Rapids. Here are some highlights!
- Three bedrooms, two baths
- Master suite is upstairs with it's own private sitting room and tons of closet space!
- One full bath on first floor, and one full bath in the basement.
- Two living areas
- Basement living area has custom designed bar that stays with the house.
- Basement has a 4th non-comforming bedroom.
- Mudroom between kitchen and garage.
- Garage is oversized two stall and is heated. It also has a work bench the entire width of garage.
- Brand new storage shed just outside of the garage.
- Huge park pad outside of the garage for parking as well.
- Beautiful corner lot with mature shade trees.
- Over 1900 square feet of liveable space!
- Award winning school district and schools.
- All appliances stay including refrigerator and washer/dryer.
- Utilities are extremely low: Electric avg. per month: $77, Gas avg. per month: $98, Water avg. every two months: $75.
- Downstairs completely remodeled as well as upstairs bath.
- One year homeowner's warranty covers all major mechanicals.
Sellers Chris and Erin have put a lot of love into this property and want to make sure that the next buyer's appreciate the value of this special property on the SW side of Cedar Rapids. For a private showing of this beautiful home, contact Christopher Smith at 319-329-5988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Also visit his award winning website at www.christophersmithrealtor.com for a full listing brochure download of this property and more!