Quality abounds in this spacious Marion ranch just off of 44th Street in Marion, Iowa. This quality construction is built by SMB builders. You absolutely must see this ranch to believe the amenities, upgrades, and attention to detail this property offers. Here are some of the highlights of this wonderful property.
- Over 1800 square feet above and a total of over 3200 square feet.
- $1000 Gift Card to the buyers for additional landscaping.
- A brand new 10 by 10 deck is to be completed by closing!
- 20 X 20 Porcelain tile greets you at the entrance of the home, as well as in the beautifully designed, and open kitchen.
- Faux granite countertops for a beautiful look and low maintenance.
- Custom lighting and plumbing fixtures are a Venetian bronze.
- Cabinets are high grade maple, designed by Diamond.
- Mudroom and 1/2 bath right off of the garage for your kids.
- Full service laundry room with wash basin and commercial Whirlpool washer and dryer that stays!
- Gorgeous and open upstairs living area with split-faced Granite stone fireplace in the corner. Above the fireplace, is wired for audio/visual. Your other components are plugged into the closet by the foyer, so they are hidden from sight. (remember, attention to detail)
- Bull nose corners on the entire house.
- Master bath has huge 4 X4 standing shower with additional 6 foot soaking tub by Jacuzzi. Gorgeous maple cabinets also for linens and towels.
- Huge walk in closet in master with wired shelving ready for your belongings.
- Basement living area is SUPER BOWL sized and ready for your entertaining.
- Two full bedrooms and one full bath downstairs
- Tons of storage space as well in the basement
- Oversized three stall garage with room for shelving, and workbench.
- Children will go to the new Linn Grove Elementary, Excelsior, and LinnMar High School.
Seller is extremely motivated to sell and will entertain any reasonable offer. To set up a private showing of this house, contact Christopher Smith at 319-329-5988 or email Christopher@skogman.com. Also, for a complete download of the listing brochure of this property, visit www.christophersmithrealtor.com .