Have to love this drive home!

By
Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Checkmate 260532

Watauga LakeDriving home is usually not an issue for me.  I just take a deep breathe and take in the beauty of Northeast Tennessee.  This picture is taken driving over the Butler bridge around Watauga lakeWatauga lake is especially wonderful because it is 80% Cherokee National forest.  The other 20% is residential, which for a large lake like Watauga, this is quite a great break down.  Watauga Lake is also surrounded by majestic mountains and views from every angle.  There are some fantastic listings on this lake as well.  please visit me for an exclusive list of homes, views and prices, on Watauga lake.

Posted by

Cindy Edwards- text or call me: 423-677-6677 

OR: Subscribe to my blog via email!

Subscribe to Tri Cities Tennessee by Email

My name is Cindy Edwards and I am a Realtor in Tri-Cities Tennessee. We have a very successful Team concept that has something for everyone.  If you are looking to buy or sell in Johnson City, Bristol or Kingsport Tennessee, you have made the right stop here! Please visit our website that is about the Cindy Edwardssurrounding area of the Tri-Cities and helps you realize what a fantastic place this area is to live.  Tri-Cities is close to some very popular areas and boasts Mountains and lakes!

We have a full time photographer, handyman, web marketer and client care manager on our team.  As well as a buyers agent and I myself specialize in listing and selling YOUR property.  Please visit us on the web and let us make your next home buying or selling experience a positive one, you'll remember for years! Or goal is to have you come back to us  

  You Tube       Facebook       Word Press      Twitter
Tri Cities Tennessee

 

//

Comments (4)

Joan Snodgrass
Midamerica Referral Network - Kimberling City, MO

Looks beautiful, Cindy.  We have beautiful drives here in the Ozarks, but your mountains are higher.

Aug 14, 2011 07:19 AM
Lee & Pamela St. Peter
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices YSU Realty: (919) 645-2522 - Raleigh, NC
Making Connections to Success in Real Estate

Cindy, who wouldn't love that drive!  Watauga Lake is beautiful.  And so peaceful looking!  I'll bet you love selling homes around the Cherokee National Forest.  

Pamela

Aug 14, 2011 07:54 AM
Maggie McFarland
RE/MAX Pearland - Maggie McFarland - Pearland, TX
Pearland Realtor, Homes for Sale in Pearland Texas

Hi Cindy! What a gorgeous drive home! Don't take a view for granted!!

Aug 14, 2011 08:24 AM
Tammie White, Broker
Franklin Homes Realty LLC - Franklin, TN
Franklin TN Homes for Sale

I love the beautiful mountains of eastern Tennessee. Hidden gems like this are well worth the trip.

Aug 15, 2011 03:07 AM

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?