NAR Green joins up with GreenTowns.com
GreenTowns.com is a new website network that provides connections with local community initiatives and the people involved in sustainable lifestyle. As a NAR Green designee you can get involved and become the go to person in your community in your field of expertise. To become a GreenTowns adviser fill in the NAR Green Designee form click here.
GreenTowns was created to unify your communities green sustainable resources and to:
- Bring Awareness to local green issues.
- Introduce you to citizens who are active is green lifestyle,
- Information on sustainability.
- Education on environmental issues.
GreenTowns is powered by the website of AmericanTowns.com in conjunction with Reader’s Digest.
Until August 31st, 2011 there is an online savings on the NAR Green required courses of nearly $100.
TO BECOME AN ADVISER OF A CATEGORY SPECIALTY YOU NEED TO BE QUALIFIED AND :-
AT the top there is a button "find and initiative, select your category", since I am a Realtor with 30 yrs background in construction I took on building. To become an adviser you must fill in all:
- the info for how green your town
- fill in your bio page as full as possible
- click the facebook like page
- fill in the application form for NAR-Green designee.....that is if you are one. http://www.greentowns.com/nar
- After all that is complete and then contact Daphne to ask if you can become an adviser in your specialty that you selected from the beginning of this e-mail. The whole process can take up to 7-10 days http://www.greentowns.com/about/join
- It is a good program, good luck ~ Dave
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.