Wellington is an extremely convenient subdivision in the City of Manassas, VA. Since construction started in the 1992-1993 time frame there are no homes more than 18 years old. Its' popularity is enhanced by the fact it is a beautifully maintained subdivision of both town homes and detached homes. Wellington has slightly more than 900 homes built by a variety of builders.
Detached Home Market Report
Year To Date 2011 Vs. Total Year 2010
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Bus service to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available at Manassas Mall approximately 15 minutes from Wellington
- Train service to Alexandria and Washington on Virginia Railway Express trains is available at the Manassas station. The Alexandria and Crystal City stations provide the ability to transfer to Metrorail for travel throughout the entire subway system.
SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND LIBRARIES
- Wellington Station for complete neighborhood shopping is located on Wellington Rd just outside the subdivision
- Manassas Mall, numerous other shopping centers and specialty shops can be found along SudleyRd (Rt 234) within 15 minutes of Wellington
- Historic Old Manassas with boutiques, antique book store and fine dining is within 10 minutes
- Hylton Performing Arts Center is within 10 minutes
- Manassas National Battlefield Park is approximately 20 minutes
- Freedom Aquatics and Fitness Center is within 15 minutes
- General's Ridge Public Golf Course is approximately 20 minutes from Wellington
- Splashdown Water Park the largest water park in Northern Virginia is within 20 minutes
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 30 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 30 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 25 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes
- Harris Pavilion in Historic Manassas is the site of many concert, shows and other public events. During winter months it is converted to an ice skating rink and is approximately 10 minutes
- Manassas Museum in Historic Manasssas is approximately 10 minutes
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESSIf you plan to buy or sell a Wellington or other Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.