Katy Real Estate News – Katy’s Best Mature Neighborhoods – featuring Nottingham Country
If you would like more information on Katy or to arrange a tour call Tim at 713-822-2152 or shop for a Katy or West Houston home online at katyandwesthoustonrealestate.com. To find out the value of your Katy home go to the home evaluation page.
Katy Texas –
The romance of mature trees, stunning well-maintained homes, ivy coated facades, and large lots are often the draw for people who love older homes. In Katy Texas an older home refers to a home built in the 70’s or 80’s (which I know is comical by east coast standards).
I will write several blogs highlighting some of Katy’s Mature Neighborhoods. Today I will feature on of Katy most respected mature neighborhoods Nottingham Country
1. Nottingham Country is zoned to some of Katy’s best schools. More importantly, Katy is one of Texas’ most recognized school districts.
2. Nottingham Country is near high-end shopping and fantastic restaurants.
3. Nottingham Country is close to some of the newest best hospitals in the Houston Metroplex.
4. Some of Katy’s most respected places of worship (for most denominations) are just moments away.
5. Nottingham Country is also just moments from the West Houston energy corridor.
From shaded walks in the evening, to stunning grand castles, to a fantastic clubhouse, this neighborhood has a lot to offer. Nottingham Country also has some of the lowest HOA dues and property taxes in Katy.
When it is time for you to consider buying or selling a home in Katy Texas, we hope you will give us an opportunity to service your needs.
For more information about Katy Texas or the beautiful homes within the confines contact Katy realtor Tim Sojka at 713-822-2152. To shop for a home go to katyandwesthoustonrealestate.com. To find out the value of your home go to the home evaluation page.