Creative Flow Regulator | Home Inspection Seattle Bellevue Everett
I'm not sure if this was an intentional condition or not. The ball is wedged into the downspout opening from the gutter. The holes in the ball will act as a flow regulator. The water from the gutter will slowly drain to the area below. In heavy rain conditions, the gutter will overflow.
It would be easier to just reconnect the downspout !
Schedule a Home Inspection today ! Hergert Inspection 425-652-6515
- Washington State Inspector License 619
- WSDA Structural Pest Inspector license 79988
- Over 25 years new home construction experience
- Custom Reports including digital and infrared images
- Weekend appointments available