Residential Service Contracts - League City, Texas
As you approach closing day on your home, you may want to consider purchasing a Residential Service Contract. We have found them to be invaluable to buyers when unexpected repairs are needed.
- Residential Service Contracts, also known as home warranties can save you a bundle in repair costs after you move in.
- A Residential Service Contract covers repair or replacement of some major and minor items and components of a home. Typically, they are 1 year in duration, beginning at the time you take occupancy.
- Many cover central air and heat, electrical, plumbing, water heater, and some appliances like refrigerators, etc.
- The seller may offer or you may ask for them to furnish you with a Residential Service Contract. We recommend either Fidelity National Home Warranty or Old Republic Home Warranty.
- This is also a great tool to help mitigate unexpected costs as an investor of rental properties.
The Brian Worrell Team aspires to build and protect wealth in homeownership, we strongly recommend reviewing the coverage of a residential service contract, and the amount of savings and "peace of mind" that it could represent to your home purchase.
Again, please contact us for any reason, 281-948-7042.