We highly recommend you consider staying at The Emerald Acres House, a very affordable vacation or short term rental in Redding CA.
The Emerald Acres House is located on the NE part of Redding, close to Bethel Church, Shasta College, Simpson University and within a ten minute drive to city amenities.
This rental has a country-feel to it with privacy, views and comfortable accommodations. The owners Bret and Valda are the nicest folks you'll ever meet, their personal home is nearby and they'll do everything they can to make sure your stay is a memorable one.
Here are the specifics:
- Manufactured house with 2 bedrooms, a King bed in the Master Bedroom and a Queen in the guest bedroom. There is also the option of a Queen Bed and 2 Singles.
- 2 full bathrooms
- Only 7 miles from Bethel Church.
- Newly decorated with fresh paint and carpet.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes microwave oven & coffee maker.
- Washer/drier, iron.
- Outdoor grill on covered deck.
- Covered parking area.
- Private accommodations with pastoral views of our farm.
- Internet and local phone service.
- 30” television with local stations and DVD player.
- Introductory rate of $120 per night
- Rate is for up to 4 people (adults and children), extra people at $10 a person/children.
- Stay 7 consecutive nights, and pay for only 6
- Extended stays available, please inquire about rates.
- No pets allowed.
- Check-in after 2pm, Check-out by 12 noon.
Find Guest Reviews and Connect with The Emerald House on Facebook