Thankful Thursdays…and then 'HARD' happened!
My client said. “I bet this is the easiest deal you’ve ever done!” At the time, I felt he may have been right! In the same day, I:
- Obtained the listing
- Took some photos of the property
- Had all paperwork signed and dated
- Uploaded the information to the MLS
- Had the sign strategically placed in the yard
And then it went under contract in less than a week. It seemed like a dream transaction…and then 'HARD' happened!
- The buyer's agent left on vacation
- Communication lines broke down
- The buyer began to feel remorse
Throughout the process after acceptance, ‘EASY’ was no part of this transaction.
It became 'HARD' to keep the momentum going…'HARD' to put creeping doubts to rest…'HARD' to accept that it may fail…'HARD' to keep positive. This transaction stretched me farther than any previous one had, ever in my career!
EASY is good but when 'HARD' happens, it is definitely earned! I am thankful for the sellers trust in my abilities to get their home SOLD and CLOSED!