If you have already been to the NC Museum of Art and are looking for other things to do in the Raleigh area, I'll bet you haven't visited the UNC library in Chapel Hill yet! There is a collection of etchings on display through October 10th at the Wilson Special Collections Library at UNC. 32 Louis Orr etchings of North Carolina's famous buildings between 1939 and 1951 are currently on display. Among the most recognizable sites are the State Capitol building, the Wright Brothers Memorial at Kitty Hawk, Grandfather Mountain near Linville and much more.
Considering relocating to Raleigh NC and need to find a job first? We work with recruiters in most industries from life sciences to high tech to financial. Contact the Capital City Real Estate Group on our website or at (919) 576-0043 and we will be happy to put you in touch with the best people!
Relocating to Raleigh NC and want to find out more about Raleigh area neighborhoods and search all Raleigh area homes for sale, contact the Capital City Real Estate Group TODAY !
Raleigh area home searches:
- Set up your own custom Raleigh and Triangle area home search
- View Raleigh homes for sale
- View Cary homes for sale
- View Downtown Raleigh homes and condos for sale
- View Wake Forest homes for sale
- View Rolesville homes for sale
- View Raleigh area New Construction homes for sale
- View Raleigh area Country Club & Golf course homes for sale
Any questions about the Raleigh real estate market, contact Marc Iafrate, MBA at the Capital City Real Estate Group on our website or by phone at (919) 576-0043