4S Ranch Real Estate Market Review (August-2011)
The median home sale price in 4S Ranch for single family homes was relatively unchanged compared to last month however the median price for condos was up- possibly due to the low interest rate for mortgage money right now. The following statistics will provide some insight into the 4S Ranch single family and condo/townhome market:
4S Ranch Single Family Homes
- August, 2011: 4S Ranch Homes for Sale: 83 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: 4S Ranch Months of Inventory: 7.6
- July, 2011: 4S Ranch Median Home Price $697,000; 2% lower than June, 2010
- July, 2011: 4S Ranch Homes Sold: 13; 63% higher than June, 2010
4S Ranch Condos and Townhomes
- August, 2011: 4S Ranch Condos for Sale: 24 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: 4S Ranch Months of Inventory (Condos): 4.9
- July, 2011: 4S Ranch Median Condo Price $380,000
- July, 2011: 4S Ranch Condos Sold: 3; 50% lower than June, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
4S Ranch Realtor