Scripps Ranch Real Estate Market Snapshot (August-2011)
On Thursday August 18th, the cities Redistricting Commission failed to come to a consensus regarding the final mapping of the Scripps Ranch community. This leaves the possibility of being split between two city council districts beginning in 2012, stay tuned. The following statistics will provide some insight into theScripps Ranch single family and condo/townhome market:
Scripps Ranch Single Family Homes
- August, 2011: Scripps Ranch Homes for Sale: 155 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Scripps Ranch Months of Inventory: 6.2
- July, 2011: Scripps Ranch Median Home Price $650,000; 14% lower than July, 2010
- July, 2011: Scripps Ranch Homes Sold: 10; 38% lower than July, 2010
Scripps Ranch Condos and Townhomes
- August, 2011: Scripps Ranch Condos for Sale: 92 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Scripps Ranch Months of Inventory (Condos): 6.5
- July, 2011: Scripps Ranch Median Condo Price $316,000
- July, 2011: Scripps Ranch Condos Sold: 16; 27% lower than July, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
Scripps Ranch Realtor