According to CNN Money, Morrisville, NC is one of the most affordable places to live in the country! This area is where Research Triangle Park is located which has major global companies such as lenovo, Red Hat, IBM, Cisco and many more. From medical to software, this area has it all.
Morrisville Homes for sale
Here are some quick stats for Morrisville:
- Median home price is $214,500
- Median family income at $133,343
- City population: 11,048
- Job growth in this city over the last 10 years is just below 100%
- There are almost 2,300 restaurants within 15 miles
- Average high temp in July is 89.1 degrees F
- Average low temp in January 29.6 degrees F
- Median age is 33.8 yrs
For a complete and detailed report with comparisons to where you live now, including schools, shopping, quality of life, cost of living, etc, contact the Capital City Real Estate Group at (919) 576-0043. All you need to provide us with is your zip code and we'd be happy to send out the report by email.
Considering relocating to Raleigh NC and need to find a job first? We work with recruiters in most industries from life sciences to high tech to financial. Contact the Capital City Real Estate Group on our website or by phone and we will be happy to put you in touch with the best people!
Raleigh area home searches:
- Set up your own custom Raleigh and Triangle area home search
- View Raleigh homes for sale
- View Cary homes for sale
- View Downtown Raleigh homes and condos for sale
- View Wake Forest homes for sale
- View Rolesville homes for sale
- View Raleigh area New Construction homes for sale
- View Raleigh area Country Club & Golf course homes for sale
Any questions about the Raleigh real estate market, contact Marc Iafrate, MBA at the Capital City Real Estate Group on our website or by phone at (919) 576-0043