Good advice, "Never begin the day until it is finished on paper" a new favorite. How about never forget to do your Daily Affirmations.
***Never be demeaning to others
***Never forget to SMILE :)
***Never forget to lend a helping hand
From the desk of Steve Morris, Founder & CEO, EXIT Realty Corp. International.
1. Never stop until your good becomes better, and your better becomes best.
2. Never argue at the dinner table.
3. Never sweat the small stuff.
4. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
5. Never let ’em see you sweat.
6. Never begin by asking a question that requires a yes or no response.
7. Never say bad things about yourself.
8. Never underestimate intuition.
9. Never say “I” always say “we”.
10. Never work for anyone more insecure than yourself.
11. Never begin the day until it is finished on paper.
12. Never talk defeat.