Poway Real Estate Market Snapshot (August-2011)
The Poway school district gets an A+ for performance with 99 percent of the seniors passing the California High Exit Exam; the highest graduation rates in San Diego County. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Poway single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Poway Single Family Homes
- August, 2011: Poway Homes for Sale: 283 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Poway Months of Inventory: 7.8
- July, 2011: Poway Median Home Price $520,000; 20% lower than July, 2010
- July, 2011: Poway Homes Sold: 48; 45% higher than July, 2010
Poway Condos and Townhomes
- August, 2011: Poway Condos for Sale: 31 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Poway Months of Inventory (Condos): 8.2
- July, 2011: Poway Median Condo Price: $271,000; 10% higher than July, 2010
- July, 2011: Poway Condos Sold:6;200% higher than July, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for your patronage!