HARRY Makes a great point....My #10 is to check NASCAR.com to see the broadcase schedule for the weekend NASCAR races....which reminds me that this weekend's race is at HOTlanta! One of my FAV tracks!
WHAT IS YOUR MONDAY MORNING RITUAL?
We all have different ways to start the beginning of the week. We have a set standard that gets us from Monday to Saturday each week. I have read a couple notes on how different people start their week. Let me share my little ritual each Monday morning.
- Look over my schedule for meetings for this week
- Reschedule any meetings missed the week before
- Make a list of people to call on Monday
- Follow up on offers made over the weekend
- Search MLS for good deals
- Post on Active Rain
- Go over personal and business schedule with my wife to we are prepared for the week
- Excercise for one hour
- Fresh coffee made-Ah
- Schedule Friday Night Fun day
This is how I start my Monday mornings.
How do you start your week off? I like #9 myself.
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.