Rancho Bernardo Real Real Estate Market Review (August-2011)
Financial note; high balance loan limits will soon be lowered to $625,500 from the current $729,750 level. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Rancho Bernardo single family home and condo/townhome market:
Rancho Bernardo Single Family Homes
- August, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Homes for Sale: 338 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Months of Inventory: 8.2
- March, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Median Home Price $509,000; 5% lowerer than July, 2010
- July, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Homes Sold: 45; 13% lower than July, 2010
Rancho Bernardo Condos and Townhomes
- August, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Condos for Sale: 263 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Months of Inventory (Condos): 7.4
- July, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Median Condo Price: $223,000; 21% lower than July, 2010
- July, 2011: Rancho Bernardo Condos Sold: 33; 18% lower than July, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
Rancho Bernardo Realtor®