My AR friend Amy has a very nice posting today that I wanted to share with you as well. What are some of your favorite ways to spread kindness?
An act of kindness goes a long way
I want to put a challenge out there to everyone to do something nice for someone today. There are many things we can do for others that will make their day feel special. I will give some simple examples of possible ideas that you can use to uplift someone’s day.
· Tell someone they look nice today
· Buy someone lunch
· Give someone a ride
· Open the door for someone
· Pay for the person behind you in the Starbucks line
· Smile at someone
· Help someone with a heavy bag
· Welcome someone that just moved into your neighborhood
· Call an old friend you have been meaning to call
· Mow the neighbor’s lawn
· Give someone a flower
· Try to give one compliment to every person you talk to today
The list can go on and on but I think if we can just become more aware every day how the little things can make a difference we will make it a daily goal to make it happen every day. If there is something you love to do for others share it with us in the comments. Wishing everyone a fun and uplifting day!
Amy Robinson Realtor®
www.SunnyScottsdaleHomes.com | Scottsdale Homes for sale | 480-286-0405