Rancho Santa Fe CA Real Real Estate Snapshot (August-2011)
The median sales price for single family homes in Rancho Santa Fe was up 2% for the month of July compared to July of 2011. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Rancho Santa Fe single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Rancho Santa Fe Single Family Homes
- August, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Homes for Sale: 314 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Months of Inventory: 18.9
- July, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Median Home Price $2,150,000; 2% higher July, 2010
- July, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Homes Sold: 13; 38% lower than July, 2010
Rancho Santa Fe Condos and Townhomes
- August, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Condos for Sale: 20 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- August, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Months of Inventory (Condos): 11.3
- July, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Median Condo Price: $493,000; 0% change from July, 2010
- July, 2011: Rancho Santa Fe Condos Sold: 0; 0% from July, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issues and subscribe to both The North County Real Estate Report and The San Diego 2-4 Unit Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
Rancho Santa Fe Realtor®