Wakefield reports a 1% decline in new Wakefield Residential Listings. Inventory remains high with a reported 174 residential homes available for purchase – 91 of those active listings offer waterfront and/or water access. The value range for active listings is set between the low of $48,500. to a high of $888,000. The first seven months of 2011 reports successful sales activity up 30.2% when compared to last year’s same time period – average sales price increased by 4.9% while the amount of days it took to have a successful close/transfer decrease by 129 days.
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Residential Real Estate
- Market inventory…down 1%
- Back on the market listings…up 20%
- Pending sales…up 15%
- Contingent sales…up 84.2%
- Listings that expired prior to a sale or transfer…changed by one or 147 units
- Properties withdrawn from the market…down 40%
- Properties that SOLD are up 30.2%
- Days on the market decreased by 45% or 129 days
- Average SOLD price increased by 4.9%
- Lowest sales price recorded was 250 Bonnyman Road – $52,900.
- Highest sales price 24 Spruce Drive – $583,000. (Lovell Lake water frontage)
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st to August 31st, 2010 – January 1st to August 31st, 2011.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, REALTOR, ABR, GRI, ePRO, Associate Broker | Costantino Real Estate, LLC. “Your Lakes Region Professional” | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616, Wolfeboro Appraisal Services
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call 603-539-3200.