- A Solid Administrator Platform. There are many low-cost and even free platforms out there that are very easy to install and manage. The most popular “No 1” Content Management System platform is WordPress. WP is an open source blogging system (something vital for real estate professionals) that allows you to manage the content of your Creative Real Estate Website. WordPress is 100% content driven and fully customizable, allowing developers to create plug-ins and add ons that add functionality to your website. Most importantly, if you a specific look and feel for your real estate site or any custom feature that is not available, qualified WP developers and designers can create it. Large real estate companies already use WordPress as their main tool to display their office exclusive listings, create mini websites for their agents and to allow a user friendly experience to their clients while searching the MLS as professionals. If you own a WordPress site, you can do “anything” you want
- lead Generation. If your website is built properly, is going to be your office and place to do everything you already do – email, marketing management, direct mail, property search etc. Once you have attracted prospect clients to you site, your only goal is to convert those visitors in to clients. To be able to access your leads from anywhere and track their activity, organize your contacts, share files and create lead capture forms will not only make more proficient but it will also put you ahead of your competition.
- Customized Property Search. About 80% of property search starts online. This is the main reason why a creative real estate website must have not only one but a variety of strong property search features. IDX technology is a powerful tool to create custom property search highlighting certain communities, condos and even narrow your criteria to short sales, foreclosures, closed sales etc. When you create you real estate website make sure you have a property search for every type of client, the most common searches are by city, building, by community and by price.
- Multimedia Integration. Gallery Images and videos are fun and greatly appreciate by your visitors. If you know how to add a picture to MLS listings, you can copy paste a line of code to embed a video on your WordPress Real Estate Website.
- Social Media Integration. Now a days most real estate professionals are part of a networking community such as facebook, linkedin, twitter, youtube etc. If you are already part of the networking era, your creative real estate website if the perfect hub to feature all of them. Adding a link or the actual feeds of your personla networking pages to your WordPress real estate website, will let your clients have access of everything you are up to and want them to know.
To reach and retain today’s real estate buyers and sellers, your website must have all these components. CREW Miami builds and designs Creative Real Estate Websites using WordPress as a platform.
For more details and information please visit: www.CrewMiami.com