August was another busy month for real estate sales in Central Florida. Due to the shortage of inventory on good properties, sales remain quite brisk. Check out some of these deals that we sold last month.
High St Piedmont Dr Holly Pine
1. High Street, Deland, FL 32720. This house was a 4/2/2 concrete block on almost 1/2 an acre. Property was a bank owned foreclosure built in the year 2000. An investor picked up it for a mere $45,000. (We have another one on the same street available for sale as well 3/2 block house for $27,000 - what are you waiting for?)
2. Palos Verde Drive, Orlando, FL 32825. 4/2/3 home on oversized lot in the fabulous Rio Pinar country club area of east Orlando. Sold for $171,000.
3. Norfolk Place, Celebration (Kissimmee), FL 34747. 3/2.5 classic home in the shadow of Disney World in the exclusive Celebration neighborhood. This short sale sold for $258,000.
4. Piedmont Drive, Apopka, FL 32703. 3/2/2 in the Wekiva area of east Apopka. Investor picked this one up from the foreclosure auction and fixed it up beautifully. Sold for $120,000.
5. Holly Pine Circle, Orlando, FL 32820. 4/3/3 in Cypress Lakes in east Orlando. Fantastic foreclosure deal. Can't beat this deal for just $179,900. Sold after only 5 days on the market.
Orlando real estate is a hot commodity right now. Property deals are flying off the shelves. Don't miss out on your opportunity to buy while prices are still low. Whether you are a seller, buyer, or investor. Contact our office a free consultation. We sell Central Florida houses fast.