A few weeks ago I blogged about the marvels of WD-40 and received several comments.
Today, I discovered, I think, some even more impressive household tips, using Bounce. That little piece of paper[?] that many of us put in the dryer with our clothes. I thought I'd 'Bounce' these off you.
Did you know?
1. It repels mosquitoes... tie it on your belt loop while playing golf or any outdoor summer activity, and stay 'bite free'. Also helps repels bees.
2. Put one in that seldom looked at photo album to prevent that old, musty odor.
3. Wipe your t.v. screen with a used one, and the screen will remain dust free for a longer period of time.
4. Put one in your vacuum cleaner.
5. Eliminate odors in your trash cans by keeping one in the bottom
6. Put one under your car seat, or in your closet to keep a clean fresh scent.
7. Eliminale odors in your hamper by keeping one in the bottom.
8. Prevent odors in your suitcases by puting one inside before storing.
9. Put one in those smelly old sneakers to get rid of odors, and maybe you won't have to keep them in the garage.